Finally my house sarch is done and we moved to our nee apartment in Bangalore!!
Yes getting a flat in Bangalore was a dream for me for the past few years and recently in April 10th we had the House warming ceremony and moved in.
Located in Green Glen Layout , its a Spacious 2 BHK where my son runs and plays a lot. Its also bagged with a Joggers Track in the back -where the residents of this Layout use for walking and where kids play.
Thought of sharing this info :
When you are planning to buy an apartment in bangalore just hvae these below points in mind:
1.Check if the Builder is a reputed one or not.even if the builder is a small timer, check his previous projectcs.
2. Have a good Lawyer with you who knows real estate laws.
3. First select and pindown a locality where u like to LIVE ! not stay !
4. I used the below group blogs where in i got lot of views from like minded ppl and got more informative on the rates and how to negotiate.
5. as a first step have talks with ur bank and get to know your eligibility!!!
6. Do not invest much and land in financial troubles, be more calculative.
7. Once you have spotted an apartment get multiple views, do not stop from getting views.
8. Once you are satisfied with your buyout then register it in your name.
Happy House finding!!!