Finally my house sarch is done and we moved to our nee apartment in Bangalore!!
Yes getting a flat in Bangalore was a dream for me for the past few years and recently in April 10th we had the House warming ceremony and moved in.
Located in Green Glen Layout , its a Spacious 2 BHK where my son runs and plays a lot. Its also bagged with a Joggers Track in the back -where the residents of this Layout use for walking and where kids play.
Thought of sharing this info :
When you are planning to buy an apartment in bangalore just hvae these below points in mind:
1.Check if the Builder is a reputed one or not.even if the builder is a small timer, check his previous projectcs.
2. Have a good Lawyer with you who knows real estate laws.
3. First select and pindown a locality where u like to LIVE ! not stay !
4. I used the below group blogs where in i got lot of views from like minded ppl and got more informative on the rates and how to negotiate.
5. as a first step have talks with ur bank and get to know your eligibility!!!
6. Do not invest much and land in financial troubles, be more calculative.
7. Once you have spotted an apartment get multiple views, do not stop from getting views.
8. Once you are satisfied with your buyout then register it in your name.
Happy House finding!!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Recently i saw a Tamil Movie named DASAVATHARAM where in the Hero himself plays 10 Different Roles..This is the First time where the same hero plays 10 diffeent Roles..
A brilliant concept and a good movie by Kamal...
when reading a few reviews on his movie i came across a Scientific Phenomena named
started to read in detail of this from Wiki :
The phrase refers to the idea that a butterfly's wings might create tiny changes in the atmosphere that may ultimately alter the path of a tornado or delay, accelerate or even prevent the occurrence of a tornado in a certain location. The flapping wing represents a small change in the initial condition of the system, which causes a chain of events leading to large-scale alterations of events. Had the butterfly not flapped its wings, the trajectory of the system might have been vastly different. Of course the butterfly cannot literally cause a tornado. The kinetic energy in a tornado is enormously larger than the energy in the turbulence of a butterfly. The kinetic energy of a tornado is ultimately provided by the sun and the butterfly can only influence certain details of weather events in a chaotic manner.
on Wiki @ ButterFly Effect:
Just wondering on how The movies which are made now and how the Scientific phenomenons are interlinked!!!